Summer Reading Club
1 December 2019 - 31 January 2020
Read by yourself or read to a friend, read with a family member - there's really no end!
The Summer Reading Club is a FREE national program offering a fun way for families to support their children's literacy development.
A child's reading achievement tends to decline over the holidays, and the Summer Reading Club helps to prevent this slide by encouraging reading for fun and enjoyment all summer long!
To join the Summer Reading Club Challenge, children and young people aged 0 to 18 are invited to:
- Visit the library to receive their free Summer Reading Club Challenge Kit
- Enjoy reading books and listening to stories
- Collect free bonuses from the library when they reach reading milestones, including a book prize
- Enter the draw to win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Join in the fun activities held at the library throughout the summer holidays
The Summer Reading Club Challenge will run from 1 December 2019 to 31 January 2020.
For more information please contact your library.
No matter your interest, this much is true: in our library, we know there's something for you!