Getting started with eaudio (through Axis 360)
On your mobile device
To download eAudiobooks directly to your mobile device (smartphone, tablet, iPad, etc)
1. Install the Axis 360 app.
GET AXIS 360 FROM ITUNES
GET AXIS 360 FROM GOOGLE PLAY
2. Open the Axis 360 app and find Macquarie Regional Library.
3. Enter your Library ID (or barcode) and PIN (or password). If you do not know them contact the library for help.
4. Checkout an audiobook. The icons in the top right corner of each title indicate if it is an ebook or audiobook. When these icons appear in grey, they are not presently available for checkout, but can be placed on hold for free.
5. The book will download and open for you to read.
6. Items are automatically returned at the end of the loan period. If you wish to return an item early, go to your Checked Out items under My Stuff and select Return.
On your computer
Axis 360 eAudiobooks are not compatible with computers. You can borrow titles from RBdigital or BorrowBox instead.